THIS APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
In 2019 ADQ will support 3 x Four Walls Residencies in partnership with Expressions Dance Company. Addressing the lack of office and studio space for our established
Independent Dance Artists to invest into sustained creative making time and providing additional leverage for funding bids, ADQ and EDC partner to open up space within Brisbane’s Expressions Dance Company.
A Four Walls Residency includes:
– Exclusive access to the EDC studio for the duration of the residency between 8am- 6pm
– Access to dedicated office space within the EDC home including: desk, wifi, printing and meeting room services
– Upon further negotiation with EDC Executive and Producing staff, EDC can provide advice, mentorship, business planning and producing consultation.
This residency is suitable for:
* Mid Career Artists, with 5 + years of experience
* Artists looking for dedicated studio and office time around a specific project or new work development
* Artists looking to develop a daily practice within infrastructure and support systems
* Artists looking for space and time to re-rehearse a work and prepare for upcoming tours or engagements
* Open to artists across Queensland if you can house yourself whilst in Brisbane for the duration of the residency.
EOI’s are due by midnight 19th February 2019. Recipients will be notified of results by 1st March 2019.
Click HERE to apply