In 2019 ADQ will support 2 x Bell Tower Residencies. Following on from the historic success and demand from the sector for opportunities to create and make, ADQ will again support independent dance artists to further choreographic development and new ideas.
The Bell Tower residency provides each successful applicant with:
– $1000 stipend
– 2 weeks in the Bell Tower studio
– Should the artist desire, an informal Work in Progress showing in the Bell Tower Studio with facilitated critical discussion
*Please note one of the Bell Tower residencies is dedicated towards supporting a First Nations artist. The First Nations Bell Tower residency is delivered in partnership with BlakDance.
This residency is suitable for:
– Artists at any stage in their career
– Artists looking for dedicated studio time to explore new ideas or develop an existing work
– Artists looking to develop a daily practice within infrastructure and support systems
– Open to artists across Queensland if you can house yourself whilst in Brisbane for the duration of the residency.
EOI’s are due by midnight 26th February 2019. Recipients will be notified of results by 8th March 2019.
Click HERE to apply