Ausdance Queensland is seeking a Dance Development Officer to join the team.
Position Title: Dance Development Officer
FTE Equivalent: 0.5 full time equivalent (15 hrs per week) – permanent part time
Remuneration: $50,000 Pro Rata + 9% Superannuation contribution
Location: Level 3, 420 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
Commencement Date: February 2019
Duration: This contract is for the period February 2019 until December 2019.
Note that all Ausdance Queensland employment agreements are subject to core funding.
Purpose of position: To provide support to the Ausdance Queensland Executive Director in the development and implementation of Ausdance Queensland’s Dance Participation projects. This involves the identification, consultation and cultivation of the multiplicity of sub-sectors of our Queensland dance communities.
Key Accountabilities: The position reports to two days per week during business hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm.
Note that the nature of the organisation’s annual program of activities may occasionally require work outside the parameters of usual business hours.
1) A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in project management and/or events and producing.
2) Demonstrated experience with research and evaluation practices in the creative industries.
3) Demonstrated experience in client / partner relationship building and management.
4) Experience in Community Arts Facilitation and/or Cultural Community Development practices.
5) Demonstrated experience in managing multiple and competing deadlines.
6) Knowledge of the dance sector and broader Creative Industries.
7) Skilled with the suite of Microsoft Office Programs.
8) Ability to work both collaboratively but also with autonomy and initiative.
Download the position description to find our more about this role.
Applications close 5pm, 15 February 2019