Ausdance Queensland staff are here to help you. Support services include:
- funding sources, grant application reviews and advice regarding budgets for project proposals
- contact details of members of the dance community and allied industry busiensses
- contacts for venues, studios and other spaces for dance making and rehearsals
- part subsidised rental support for rehearsals and creative development (for members only)
- information for parents and student about options for tertiary or post-school transitions
- support for teachers with regards training, resources, and safe dance practice information
- assistance with promoting events and opportunities relevant to the dance community
- guidance with regards to pay issues, professional practice and your rights
- insurance information, information about where to find tax-related resources
Please give the office a call 07 3122 7628 (Tuesday - Friday). Leave a message if we are unable to attend to your call.
The Ausdance Aon Insurance Scheme
Since 1987, Ausdance National has worked with AON to provide insurance services to the dance Industry. The Ausdance Insurance Scheme is constantly evolving to meet the varying needs of professional dancers, studio teachers and independent artists.
Call AON on 1800 805 191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance is now an essential cost of running a business, an event or a performance. The Ausdance Insurance Scheme now offers a suite of packages that include:
- public liability; professional indemnity
- studio contents and property protection
- business interruption and loss of income
- protection against no-show, cancellation, curtailment or postponement of performances, venue costs, performers' and managers' fees, equipment hire etc.
- personal accident and illness; lump sum death and disablement
- workers compensation; voluntary workers
- community festivals auspiced by Ausdance members
Here is comprehensive information about the Ausdance Insurance Scheme.