Ausdance Queensland is seeking a Social Media + Communications Assistant to join the team.
Position Title: Social Media + Communications Assistant
FTE Equivalent: 0.8 full time equivalent (7.5 hrs per week) – permanent part time
Remuneration: $45,000 Pro Rata + 9% Superannuation contribution
Location: Level 3, 420 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
Commencement Date: August 2019
Duration: This contract is for the period August 2019 until December 2019.
Note that all Ausdance Queensland employment agreements are subject to core funding.
Purpose of position: To provide support to the Ausdance Queensland Communications Officer in the development and implementation of Ausdance Queensland’s Communications strategy. This involves the day-to-day admin, support of the Members Benefits and the delivery of social media content.Support the general Administration of Ausdance Queensland.
1) Experience in actioning Communications Strategies, of note Social Media.
2) A degree in Arts Management or Communications, or relevant industry experience
3) Demonstrated experience in managing multiple and competing deadlines.
4) Knowledge of the dance sector and broader Creative Industries.
5) Skilled with the suite of Microsoft Office Programs.
6) Ability to work both collaboratively but also with autonomy and initiative.
This position would suit an emerging arts manager or graduate looking for entry level work within a dynamic and ambitious organisation.
To apply for the position please submit your CV (no longer than 2 A4 pages) and a cover letter outlining:
- Your response and suitability to the 6 key competencies (listed above)
- Why you would like to work with Ausdance Queensland
Email the PDF documents to Executive Director Kate Usher on: email@example.com by 5pm Monday 19 August 2019.
Any queries please call the Ausdance Queensland office on (07) 3122 7628