Administration and Communications Officer with Ausdance QLD
Position Description Administration and Communications Officer Ausdance QLD 2018
Purpose of position: To provide support to the Ausdance Queensland Executive Director in development and implementation of Ausdance Queensland’s on-going program of activities. Specifically management of the day to day administration of the organisation including: memberships, database management, answering of phones and face of business enquiries. In addition to general administration and office management, this role will be required to champion the Communications and Marketing for Ausdance Queensland.
Tasks include: PR and Marketing strategies to design and deliver appropriate campaigns for events and projects across multiple platforms including social media and website management. Will also require skills in graphic design and film editing. This position operates in close consultation with or by direction of the Ausdance Queensland Executive Director.
Key Accountabilities: The position reports to three days per week during business hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm. Note that the nature of the organisation’s annual program of activities may very occasionally require work outside the parameters of usual business hours.
1) Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
2) Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Communications with demonstrated outcomes across Marketing and PR campaigns
3) Knowledge of the Dance sector and broader Creative Industries
4) Skilled with the suite of Microsoft Office Programs, website design and management, graphic design and film editing software
5) Ability to work both collaboratively and also with autonomy and initiative
To Apply email Executive Director Ms Kate Usher on: email@example.com by 5pm Friday 27 April 2018,
Any queries please call the Ausdance Queensland office on ph: 3122 7628