Projects Producer with Ausdance QLD
Position Description Projects Producer Ausdance QLD 2018
Purpose of position: To provide support to the Ausdance Queensland Executive Director in development and implementation of Ausdance Queensland’s on-going program of activities.
– To manage, coordinate and administer the staging of productions and programs delivered by Ausdance Queensland
– Identify and recommend for approval an appropriate projects and activations within the brand and strategic plan of Ausdance Queensland
– Produce and deliver the approved program activities within the allocated budget
– In consultation with the Executive Director negotiate and prepare contracts for the program activities
– Liaise with internal departments and external partners for clear lines of communications to delivery programs and projects to the highest artistic and technical standards
– Monitor and report on the projects and programs delivered
This position operates in close consultation with or by direction of the Ausdance Queensland Executive Director.
Key Accountabilities: The position reports to two days per week during business hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm. Note that the nature of the organisation’s annual program of activities may very occasionally require work outside the parameters of usual business hours.
1) A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in events and producing
2) Demonstrated experience in managing multiple and competing deadlines
3) Demonstrated financial management skills including devising, managing and reconciling project budgets
4) Knowledge of the Dance sector and broader Creative Industries
5) Skilled with the suite of Microsoft Office Programs
6) Ability to work both collaboratively and also with autonomy and initiative
To apply email the PDF documents to Executive Director Ms Kate Usher on: email@example.com by 5pm Friday 27 April 2018,
Any queries please call the Ausdance Queensland office on ph: 3122 7628