Expression of Interest – Ausdance Qld Travel and Training Stipend 2018
With the support of the Tim Fairfax Foundation, Ausdance Qld is pleased to offer three opportunities to expand, connect, learn and explore your dance practice. A $1000 cash stipend and supported placement is on offer for EACH opportunity:
- Festival delegate to M1 Contact Festival and placement with T.H.E Dance Company,Singapore. 18-22 July 2018
- Workshop + Creative Development with Legs on the Wall, Sydney. 19-27 May 2018
- Participation in Crystal Pite Masterclass with STRUT, Perth. June 25- July 2 2018
Please refer to below attachment with summaries of each individual opportunity for the complete package as these are all slightly different and tailored for each opportunity.
Who is eligible:
- Over 18 years of age
- Live and work in Queensland
- Identify as a professional dance practioner
- Hold current PLI or has the ability to obtain PLI prior to their placement
- Ausdance Qld members
To be considered for any of the above opportunities please complete and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form see below. EOI’s are due 4 May 2018, 5pm.