EOI’s now open for our upcoming Scratch Night!
Date: Friday 19th July 2019
An uncurated platform, the Scratch Night is an opportunity to share new ideas and works-in-development. Hosted by a local artist, the evening includes a Q&A session for artists to gain feedback and commentary around their developing works.
Ausdance QLD provides:
- A low-risk platform to share you work with the community
- The opportunity to film or photograph the work in a professional setting to assist in leveraging future funding and presentation opportunities
- Free warm-up class with the local host artist
- A capacity of 4-6 works for each Scratch Night will be hosted (pending their anticipated duration)
- Applications are accepted in order of receipt
- There is no selection panel or curation process, by filling out this form your work will be included in the Scratch Night.
This opportunity is suitable for:
- Artists at any stage in their career
- Artists working across any aesthetic forms, genres or themes
- Artists who have material ready to share
- Artists with works in development
EOI’s close midnight Thursday 18th of July. Performances are accepted on a first come, first served basis.