THIS APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
In 2019 ADQ will support 2 x SEED residencies.
A SEED residency offers ADQ members working in community dance and facilitation spaces the resources and time to develop a new creative project or program. These projects must contribute towards dance access and dance participation for Queensland communities.
ADQ will support robust ideas that need help getting off the ground with the following:
– $1000 contributory fee for each successful EOI- 1 week studio space (either in the Bell Tower or other negotiated venue)
– 2 hrs with ADQ’s Dance Development Officer to assist in brainstorming, mapping and future planning to progress the idea or project
Seed residencies are suitable for:
– Community Arts facilitators wanting creative development time on a new project or program
– Professional artists seeking time and space to develop audience engagement and access resources around their performance offerings
– Dance advocates in allied spaces such as occupational therapy, ageing communities and all-abilities spaces who are eager to collaborate and engage with dance in their practice.
Open to all ADQ members at any stage of their career with a passion and dedication to bring dance into the lives and communities of Queenslanders.
EOI’s are due by midnight 19th February 2019. Recipients will be notified of results by 1st March 2019.
Click HERE to apply