In 2019 ADQ will support individuals to gain experience in other dance contexts and engage in professional development.
ADQ brokers exclusive opportunities for Queensland Dance Artists, Producers and Educators to undertake professional development. This EOI is to attend and participate in three upcoming dance festivals and conferences on the east coast of Australia – March Dance (Sydney), Bold Festival (Canberra) and Dance Massive (Melbourne).
The Travel and Training successful applicant receives:
– $1000 stipend to contribute towards fees, travel and accommodation costs associated with undertake the opportunity
– Introduction to the host organisations to access delegate programs + professional industry networking opportunities
– Assistance in facilitating any administration with this opportunity
This opportunity is suitable for:
* Artists or Producers at any stage in their career
* Artists or Producers looking to meet and engage with the Australian dance community
* Artists or Producers looking to build relationships with different groups within the dance sector.*Artists or Producers looking to gain a snapshot of the Australian dance landscape and make connections for future opportunities.
EOI’s are due by midnight 19th February 2019. Recipients will be notified of results by the 26th of February.
Click HERE to apply