In 2019 ADQ will support individuals to gain experience in other dance contexts and engage in professional development.
brokers exclusive opportunities for Queensland Dance Artists, Producers
and Educators to undertaken professional development. This EOI is
to undertake the online course The Basics of Teaching Artistry through the Kadenze platform.
Run by three leading international arts organisations – Lincoln Center for Education (New York), QPAC (Brisbane) and the Sydney Opera House (Sydney), this course is for professional artists and creatives seeking to integrate their art form, perspectives, and skills into a wide range of settings such as schools, after school programs, community agencies, prisons, jails, and social service agencies. More information here: https://www.kadenze.com/programs/the-basics-of-teaching-artistry
ADQ will support two members to undertake this opportunity. The successful applicants receive:
– The full cost of the course covered by ADQ.
– Introduction to the host organisation
– Assistance in facilitating any administration with this opportunity
This opportunity is suitable for:
* Artists, Producers and Educators at any stage in their career
* Artists, Producers and Educators looking to expand their working methodologies in educational settings and participatory arts.
* Artists, Producers and Educators looking to develop their skills as teaching artists.* Artists, Producers and Educators looking to become part of a global network of teaching artists and partner organizations
EOI’s are due by midnight 5th March 2019. Recipients will be notified of results by the 26th of March.
Click Here to apply