Ausdance QLD Executive Director
Are you deeply passionate about the power of dance? Come and work at Queensland’s peak body for dance – Ausdance Queensland.
Ausdance Queensland champions innovation, creativity and diversity in dance by supporting, promoting and enabling dance practitioners, artists, educators, participants, and audiences to build the capacity of the dance sector across Queensland.
As Ausdance Queensland’s Executive Director you will be a connector, a communicator and a collaborator. As a great listener and an inspiring advocate, you will deliver impactful programs across vast distances. You will understand trends and capitalise on new opportunities.
As Ausdance Queensland’s Executive Director you’ll be responsible for;
- Advocating for dance in Queensland
- Responding to sector needs, trends and resources
- Leading a committed and motivated team
- Managing the financial, business and programming operations of the association
- Identifying and establishing diverse income streams
- Developing and delivering relevant and responsive programs that align with the strategic priorities
Please send your CV and a cover letter of no more than two pages responding to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Friday 11 October 2019 (AEST).